Only a few more hours!!!

Are you guys ready for the most epic first person shooter ever?!?!

I would like to hear what everyone is excited about in the new battlefield cause i definately know that i cannot wait to play it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I'm very excited as well! What am I excited about? Skydiving.

I hope its good, dont know if i should buy it tonight or tomorrow morning.  Wal-Mart does price matching, this means that if it is cheaper anywhere else, they will match it.  Keep it under 20 and they dont verify, its policy.  I saw it at Frys for 42.99 but since i have to go to wal-mart for other stuff i will let them know and they will price match @ 42.99.  I hope its good.

[quote user="DEKA"]

I hope its good, dont know if i should buy it tonight or tomorrow morning.  Wal-Mart does price matching, this means that if it is cheaper anywhere else, they will match it.  Keep it under 20 and they dont verify, its policy.  I saw it at Frys for 42.99 but since i have to go to wal-mart for other stuff i will let them know and they will price match @ 42.99.  I hope its good.

[/quote]

you have to have the competitiors ad in order for them to price match.

I am so pumped about this game!

This game has definitely shaped up to be  a great game for this years holiday gaming season. Can't wait for its release (which is in a few hours) =D

Im about to head out in an hour. My Gamestop is going to be packed. I'm super pumped for this game!

headed out the door. should have it 'in hand' in about 45 minutes or so.

No ad needed if difference is under $20