Only 2 maps in January.

Yay.

The video on Xbox LIVE for the "Season Kick-off" confirmed that there will only be two maps released in January. Piazza - the Italy map that looks like Favela - and Liberation, which is what everyone was calling Park. Two mediocre maps that I waited over two months for. Sweet. \)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That is pathetic.

Yeah - even more pathetic is that they're BOTH considered "Content Drops" ... which means that will be one-tenth of what we'll be getting through September. So at most we'll get 20 maps, but they've said they'll be making things like Game Modes and Spec Ops Missions Content Drops, meaning realistically there may only be 10 multiplayer maps. Lame. As. Hell.

Can you post a video link?

My console is at the xbox repair center.

I think it's pathetic that people are passing judgement on these maps before they've even played them.

I think the maps look good but the Hardened edition was sold out when I bought the game and now I can't see dropping $50 for Elite.

I don't care if they're the best maps in the game (Sure as hell wouldn't be hard to do), it's the fact that the game'll be out well over two months when they release those maps. And it's only two. Lame.

The only maps I'm interested in are the classic ones, if they're ever released.

Let's be honest: Sledgehammer/IW doesn't know how to design good maps, as the default pack will show quite plainly.

some people are never happy. would you rather get 5 maps every 3 months? or 2 a month? Come on man, stop finding reasons to hate on this game and IW.

Well I had my hopes up for 4 different maps, but I guess not. Maybe they'll surprise us with two extra maps.

People who always say that they hate MW3 will say it for every news.

We will release new maps in Jan as we promised - MW3 suck suck suck!!!

We will release new DLCs once or twice a month - MW3 suck suck suck!!!

Why are you wasting your time for MW3 then?