Online Trouble

By far the worse server I have ever seen playing online I am 68-16 which I only lost 5 games and yet every time I log on to play the connection goes out and I automatically get the lost. (no its not my internet I play other games and it works fine) This makes no sense you spend 500 on the system just to be faulty thats terrible makes me want to return it to be honest very disappointed in xbox for this its like a waste of money. FIX THIS!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Completely agree £500 for a a half built console £55 for a game that doesnt work as it should.Ive played Ryse,COD Ghosts, BF4 and Forza5 everyone of them has game wasting problems. All forums say " its early it will be fixed" but thats not good enough. Theyve threw this together to be out time in time for christmas snd the games were rushed to be launch titles, thats why i think there are only about 12 games released,the rest are holding off til spring hoping microsoft will sort themselves out.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It would be easier to offer help if you actually mentioned the game you were having problems with for future reference. I see you did add a meta-tag for NBA 2K14, so I assume that is the game you are having issues with. That being said, the game is produced by Take Two/2K Sports and is not a Microsoft title, nor is it using Microsoft servers at this time. This is an issue with Take Two/2K Sports which they are aware of the issues and are working to fix them. You may find more assistance in their forums regarding your issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.