Online registration codes.

So i bought my xbox about 3months ago, and it went jiggered.. fair enough, got it repaired.. not best pleased but these things happen. but now i cant play online on some games that require a registration code for the online features to be accessed. i cant reuse the codes i got when i purchased the game, it says this code has already been redeemed. please enter an unused code. So how can i get back online on my games, without obviously, paying again to access features that ive already paid for?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I don't know what the issue would be, as those inputted codes are tied to your gamertag, not your console. As long as you are using the same account, there shouldn't be a problem.

Leads me to wonder though, where did you get the repair done?

Anything other than sending it in to MS themselves is not only unadvised, but not permitted according to the Terms of Use, and can have unpredictable results.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can license transfer to get your licenses for items but I'm not sure what you are trying to say, although this should have been done automaticlly if it was officialy repaired.

Here's more info on license transfer and DRM: Link

Sorry this didn't help.

got my xbox repaired by microsoft.. sent it away through the steps detailed online.. it was still under warrenty and so, was free. but before i sent it, i used to play pro evo 13 online, and since i got my xbox back, i need to re-enter the online registration codes, to play online.. i purchased a new copy of the game, and entered those codes, and as i said, played online. but i now obviously cant use that code because its already been used.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you go to your purchase history <live.xbox.com/.../History>, you should be able to re-download all of your content there. For me, I see three "Uplay Passport" entries, which are my online passes for Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed. Other games might be the same.

Sorry this didn't help.

thankyou! thats just what i needed, found it on there and its sorted now. thanks again! :)

Sorry this didn't help.