online play laggy.

I love this game but recently I have problems with bad lagg, I recently upgraded my router to a d-link 2740r so I had better coverage in the house for the laptop that works great but online gaming in bf bc2 is laggy, not all the time which suggests to me its the servers ea or and xbox live?>

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is what my connection is like.

[View:http://www.pingtest.net/result/44827691.png]

check your recently played list, you may have gotten dumped in an overseas server.

Was playing with lots of French kids

you were prolly dumped in a UK server. did it seem like you were playing with a paintball gun? ( lot's of hit markers, but they still turned around and killed you while they have 90-100% health) I usually know right away if get an overseas server, but sometimes I'll stick around if I'm squadded up with friends.

Make sure you have a good router too.i no i had some lag here and there but when i bought my wireless N dual band router .man it like a hole new game now no lag at all love it.....hope you fine a fix soon KRUSHKILLER

I'm from uk, so hope it was foreign server. The new router Is a n one but I connect via cable.

go in to your router settings and see if you can DMZ your 360 connection. you just may have gotten a laggy server. I do have some good games on UK servers, but never have a decent game on a japanese/NZ/Aus server.

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

but never have a decent game on a japanese/NZ/Aus server.

[/quote]

Oh god , the Aus/ Japan/ China Servers are the worst. It's really too bad that every BF Game to date gets this way as a new one is closer to release date. EA shuts down Servers to make room for the "new" game and in turn makes the prior version almost unplayable.

I've seen it to date with BC1, 1943 and now BC2. Next time someone says, "I want Dedicated Servers", this is one of the best reasons why not. I heard you can go to EA and direct a specific Server Region only but I've never looked to much into that (?). I suppose it won't really help that much, if the Game needs to lump Players from all across the world just to find a Match, it really doesn't matter about which Server/ where.

I changed my EA account's location to the UK and it seemed to help my connection to games. It's a bit odd, as I live in the states, but it works.

Im in UK and never usually have any probs,its been getting abit worse lately though with what Vegas said about invincible soldiers,i swear i was shooting someone for about 3 or 4 seconds with an M416 and they just wouldnt go down.