online pass

hi i was thinking of getting halo 4 pre-owned but i cant find out whether or not you need an online pass anywhere and also where can i purchase it and how much if you need one as i cant find it on the add on on xbox.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You don't need one.

undeadfire am you sure as im not buying the game new im getting it second hand and iv read that if you buy it second hand you need a online pass thats why im so confused

No pass needed. The only pass they have for Halo 4 is the one you can optionally buy for the map packs, you don't need it to play online.

Ya, War Games pass is a Season pass. in other words, it's just pay in advance for the map packs.

That's right.  Halo 4 took the high road unlike the other money hungry whorish games.

Is it a rule that everyone must cry about online passes?

[quote user="AlmasRetroChild"]

That's right.  Halo 4 took the high road unlike the other money hungry whorish games.

[/quote]

Sure did... that's why Spartan Ops is locked out to anybody who doesn't have Xbox Live Gold.  -.- 

Spartan Ops is more multiplayer driven though.

So what if it's multiplayer driven,  it can be played single player.  Only the multiplayer of Spartan Ops should be locked out if you don't have Xbox Live Gold, not the whole mode.

The only reason it is locked out is so Microsoft can make more money from Gold subscriptions, there is not a single other reason to lock it out for non-Gold users.

Well you are pretty much locked as a single player if you do them solo on Legendary in Chapter 1 Episode 7.  That chapter right there tells me they want you to grab a buddy.