Online Pass not working all of the sudden!?!?!

Okay i have had NHL 11 since release and have been playing online with my online code forever! All of the sudden i try and go online today and it says.... "sorry can't retrieve your online ea pass" WTF!!!! I have been playing online the whole time then when i try and play today this happens. It wont even let me re download it! 

WHAT DO I DO!?!?!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah it was just what I heard when they made the play offs this year and thought it was true. Sorry So I just googled it and this is what I found.

NHL Consecutive Playoff Appearances
Saturday, 04.02.2011 / 9:31 PM / News
Associated Press

29 - Boston Bruins, 1968-96

28 - Chicago Blackhawks, 1970-97

25 - St. Louis Blues, 1980-2004

24 - Montreal Canadiens, 1971-94

21 - Montreal Canadiens, 1949-69

20 - x-Detroit Red Wings, 1991-present

20 - Detroit Red Wings, 1939-58

---

NHL - Detroit Red Wings, 20 seasons

NBA - San Antonio Spurs, 14 seasons

NFL - Indianapolis Colts, nine seasons

MLB - Philadelphia Phillies, four seasons

See at the end there for all sports. They have the Wings in there for the only NHL team. Don't know why, cause you guys are right..

Not to mention Montreal with 24, Chicago with 28 and Boston with the most consecutive seasons in the playoffs at 29.

Just reading your signature, I'd like to point out that the St. Louis Blues made the playoffs between 1980 - 2004. Well over 2 decades. Detroit is not the only pro team to do it. :)

So lame. How all of the sudden? Someone must have been missing around. Just happy I wasn't trying to play.

Why my Post's go Bold?

Good Old EA Servers

ya this sucks. I've been getting into this game, some good stuff. NHL 12 looks awesome! Can't wait!

Same thing for me. This is pretty lame.

same thing for me this afternoon...weird

Ya it will be fixed soon hopefully

EA said they knew about it.... and had no idea when it would be fixed. heres a little bit of my convo with "ALAN"

Alan: I would request you to please wait for some time. Soon the issue will get resolved and you will be able to play the game smoothly.

800482363: any idea on a time frame?

Alan: I am really sorry but currently we do not have any official time confirmation on this but rest assured it will resolved soon and you will be able to play the game smooothly.

he helped alot