online only, indy games, any others?

3 thing. 1. Sony has been patentin tech to support an online only model.

2. Indy games are officially unplayable offline something i am extremely disturbed by as what happenss when xbox 36 service ends.

3. which brings me to this point, though no official word is made, as with the original xbox there is no reason to assume the service will not be phazed out eventually as the next gen (durango) gains its foot hold, is there any reason we should assume otherwise, my purchases will be null and void unless I upgrade to that new console.

P.S. is there any official or unofficial list which compliles if any, xbla games outside of the i ndy ones which are unplayable offline I am aware that many of the irrate posts on these forums are simply uninformed as to the requirements of liscence transfers, so my question is not regarding lacking liscence on a replacement console.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Please ignore 1. As it was a response copied over from a previous forum.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Indy games are officially unplayable offline something i am extremely disturbed by as what happenss when xbox 36 service ends.

which brings me to this point, though no official word is made, as with the original xbox there is no reason to assume the service will not be phazed out eventually as the next gen (durango) gains its foot hold, is there any reason we should assume otherwise, my purchases will be null and void unless I upgrade to that new console.

P.S. is there any official or unofficial list which compliles if any, xbla games outside of the i ndy ones which are unplayable offline I am aware that many of the irrate posts on these forums are simply uninformed as to the requirements of liscence transfers, so my question is not regarding lacking liscence on a replacement console.

Sorry this didn't help.

For now nobody knows how (and IF) our license will be transfered to the next Xbox and what will happen if we choose to simply stay on 360 (service discontinued >>>> console broke = no more license? ).

The issue is in the MS terms of use we had accepted, MS declare that they can discontinue a service without notice.

This means example removing games, discontinue the indie games ect.

Sorry this didn't help.

as well as the indie games are made by users and can be taken down at their request as well. that's business sorry to tell you

Sorry this didn't help.

All they care about is money, greed and if they think they will beat Sony they are sorely mistaken

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey xIamRorschachx,

This thread is 3+ years old at this point. If you come across any issues, feel free to make a new thread detailing them for further assistance.

Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.