online issues?

Me and my buddy have been having a hard time finding matches we have been playing 2v2 and it would take forever for the game to start it would say that it was trying to make balance teams but we had four people it doesn't get much more balanced then that. We were also getting a lag from the game ending to getting back to the game lobby My friend says he got some kind of message saying that communication to the severs was messed up. Anybody else experiencing these issues?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Live is having some technical issues this afternoon.  There is really bad lag, and every lobby seems to end in a disconnect.  Haven't seen anything official though.

The servers seem to be having issues. Whether this is on Xbox's end or IW's end I do not know. I only know that there have been many including myself that have experience issues today. Just wait it out and hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Im having issues with this also, but has been also for 3days now, also its starting to happen on GRFS, its xbox servers today. Im gettin fustrated with the services that we recieve with xbox now considering we have to pay for our membership. Its happening more and more now. Glad to see more peoplee having this issue than me.

You aren't the only one experiencing these issues...who's ever end it's on be it Xbox or IW....it is quite the inconvenience.

It really sucks I havn't really play MW3 in about 3 or 4 months since none of my friends get on anymore but one of them wanted play so I got on we played all day yesterday with no problems but today it's horrible it takes forever to find a game and theres crazy lag and the game ends in a disconect everytime its really starting to drive me crazy.

I havent had a problem with lag, I've actually been getting in good matches, but every time a match is over I get a server timeout and have to search again.

I also have had several timees where online would just feeze up and I'd get a message across the screen about not being connected to xbox live.

Lol, this is the one night me and my friend decide to play some MW3 after about a 3 week absence and then this happens.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

Lol, this is the one night me and my friend decide to play some MW3 after about a 3 week absence and then this happens.

[/quote]  Lol I'm right there with ya like I said above this weekend is the first time Ive played mw3 in months now I can't even accept my friends game invite it just sits there saying "Trying to join game session" then after about 60 secs it freezes and i have to restart.

Xbox live and CoD having issues support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Can't even connect to anything right now