Online gameplay glitchy for you too?

I installed the game to my hd, then installed the high def installment and started playing online. Very glitchy and laggy, my gun didnt have sound for a while...

Not impressed..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Find a better server and your problems will be no more. I'm honestly expecting the servers to crash sometime this evening, they always do.

haha ok thanks for the heads up

[quote user="Spud 72"]

Find a better server and your problems will be no more. I'm honestly expecting the servers to crash sometime this evening, they always do.

[/quote]

Hey Spud...If you don't mind, can you give me an idea of what the purpose is of those server games?..I enter them but tey are always waiting for players...and who sets the parameters of the games?...

[quote user="fastharry"]

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[/quote]

Hey Spud...If you don't mind, can you give me an idea of what the purpose is of those server games?..I enter them but tey are always waiting for players...and who sets the parameters of the games?...

[/quote]I've only had about an hour of stick time so like you, I haven't figured that one out either. When I originally searched it brought up nothing but servers in Europe(I'm in Florida for crying out loud), so I changed the settings to US West, US East and US South and joined what I thought was a good connection, I think it even had a player count, but I ended up stuck in the spawn by myself waiting for more players to join. I didn't want to spend much time understanding the menus, learning how everything worked and what everything meant so I just did a quick match and ended up in a somewhat decent room. Maybe someone can clear this up?

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[quote user="fastharry"]

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I've only had about an hour of stick time so like you, I haven't figured that one out either. When I originally searched it brought up nothing but servers in Europe(I'm in Florida for crying out loud), so I changed the settings to US West, US East and US South and joined what I thought was a good connection, I think it even had a player count, but I ended up stuck in the spawn by myself waiting for more players to join. I didn't want to spend much time understanding the menus, learning how everything worked and what everything meant so I just did a quick match and ended up in a somewhat decent room. Maybe someone can clear this up?

[/quote]

You're doing better than me..I haven't even figured out how to change the locale?

No, nothing glitchy so far that I have experienced.  The hit detection sucks at times, but I think its based on the weapon.  Like the RPK, I couldn't hit the koolaid man 3 feet away with it.  Other weapons do a much better job.  But I haven't invested a ton of time yet, working through SP.  I am scared though with this one lol.  I seriously have issues finding the enemy,  spot them too late.  Hoping its just experience and the fact that the maps are so big and I don't know them so covering the right direction isn't in my set of skills yet.  Takes experience.

If by glitchy you mean people prone laying halfway into solid walls and sounds cutting out during the entire match then yes. I have experienced these things as well.