Online Franchise League...

I am looking for a solid online franchise experience. I am a pretty serious madden player and I am looking for a pretty serious league with dedicated players for an authentic NFL feel. Doesn't matter if it's fantasy draft or not... the more players the better. Anyone know where I might be able to find a league like this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you make a league, I'm down for playing but I've been looking for a league for a couple of days now...  #annoyed

lol @ truetodagame.proboards.com

just visited site and they have 4 members!!

[quote user="SILENTxD34TH"]

[/quote]

Instead of laughing why not join and show off you talents?

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="SILENTxD34TH"]

[/quote]

Instead of laughing why not join and show off you talents?

[/quote] UHHHH, because there's only four members, why waste my time when i will be playing the computer most games.  Are you 1 of the 4?  If not why don't you go show your talents in another thread

Online Fchises are a waste of time.  It is a cool idea, but rarely works.   Half the people won't play and the other half will quit after their first loss.  So 4 members sounds about right.  Get it up to 8, then assign one player a division each...play  the season and battle it out in the play offs.  Yes, most games are against the CPU....but at least they get played unless you have a bunch of "restarters" who  can't take a loss......

I'm in a franchise that has lasted since at the VERY least when I joined on Madden 10, and still going strong. (Fantasy Draft) and they play like 15 - 20 seasons on every game. They just keep going. It's awesome. And the players are all solid. If you're interested, shoot me a message some night, and maybe we could talk to the commish. I think there's 2 spots open. (And oh yeah, there's always 23 - 32 people in it which is AWESOME!)

soden bowl... 8 running leagues, with a waiting list of owners. played 20+ title games last yr.  

we have a franchise 13 owners teams 85 ovr and under  we advance every 24-48 hours     my gt nerdkiller813 if interested

Franchise name: Stumptown Players

No password needed, 9 teams right now. We advance every 1-2 days. Feel free to join up.