Online FIFA 11 Leagues

absolutegaming.info

Tired of plaiyng randoms? Sick of people quitting? Want some friendly, but competattive FIFA 11 action? Look no further than absolutegaming.info. We can offer 5***** FIFA leagues. We are currentley in our 9th season, we want you to come help us make season 10 BIGGER & BETTER. Aswell as leagues, AG also offers regular FIFA events, such as, the TFI Friday Cup (A 1 night knockout cup which is held every other Friday, the winner gets to choose 4 fixtures for the next cup which the members can then vote on which to use), FIFA 2 vs 2 & FIFA  11 vs 11, both are very popular on AG, plenty of banter between the members and its a great way to chill out on a Thursday/Saturday night. 

AG has its own ladder system in place. Using the ladder is a great way to prove yourself for a league spot, the more active you are the better chance you have of getting yourself  a league spot. You can play as many ladder games as you like. Could you make to number 1 on the ladder? Come give it a try

What makes AG different from anyone else is our scudo system. What is scudo I hear you say? Our FIFA leagues/tournaments are based around Scudo. The more you earn the better chance you have when your bidding in the auction for the team you want. All details about the auctions will be sent out just before each season/tournament. Once you have bought a league team its all about earning as much Scudo as you can so you can try and keep them. If you don't earn enough then you may be bought out by another rich member. Sounds great doesn't it.

AG isn't just about FIFA though. We also have a Tiger Woods tour for all you golf lovers at there. Infact if we have enough demand for any game we will arrange an event on it.

Anyway, that's enough from me. Come check us and see what you think. You won't regret it.

Cheers,

Aaron.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Here at AG we have Leagues, Tournaments and one night events on a variety of games inc. FIFA, Dirt 3, COD Black Ops & Need for Speed Shift 2. That will continue however the main news is that of Ladders and more specifically FIFA Ladders.

During the summer months (July 1st till September 1st) we will be setting up a FIFA 11 Ladder and for those taking part you may be in the running for a PRIZE or two.

All I ask of you guys is to spread the word and get this out there because I guarantee the more we have participating in this, the more superior the prizes will be. nd them.