Online apartments and garages

Anyone brought an apartment or garage yet? I keep losing money to healthcare from getting in skirmishes and from being robbed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've bought a garage. Says any car I park there is now mine. Haven't really tried it yet but if true - jack a car, park it there, then sell to the custom shop.

Gotta be some good $ in that. I'll let you know about this time tomorrow if it works.

I know so far me generic car spawns there as advertised. You can hire a mechanic for $50 a day for.... what?

[quote user="Barry The Gibb"] Gotta be some good $ in that. I'll let you know about this time tomorrow if it works. [/quote]

Yea it's all about trying to get some cash source other then robbing liquor stores at this early stage haha.

I have probably the cheapest garage there is.

with the collectors I got a free garage they're pretty cool! I haven't got a apartment yet I have like 80k in the bank so I could get one but my characters  keep getting deleted so I'm waiting for this to be sorted out before buying one.

I can't even it into GTAO but I did price them. At the time the only way to make money was for me to rob stores and crap so I never bought one.

I just got a cheap one out at Grapeseed  now too. Least its a start. There is actually an achievement for robbing all the stores but it's a hard way to make money.

You can buy cash cards now with real life money from the X-Box games store though. Saves you grinding for it.

I bought the cheapest 2 car garage I could find last night for $25,000 which was almost all the money I had at the time.  When you drive a car out of the garage, it becomes your default car.

I too have the CE. Does the garage open up after a certain point or am I missing something? I have only done a few things, I think I am rank 6.

[quote user="Barry The Gibb"]

I've bought a garage. Says any car I park there is now mine. Haven't really tried it yet but if true - jack a car, park it there, then sell to the custom shop.

Gotta be some good $ in that. I'll let you know about this time tomorrow if it works.

I know so far me generic car spawns there as advertised. You can hire a mechanic for $50 a day for.... what?

[/quote]

For the record the answer is NO. Jack a car and it has a tracker on it and you can't park it in your garage, unless there's a yet unknown (by me) way of removing the tracker.

Still got no idea why I'm paying a mechanic $50 a day either.