30k if you finish it and achievement.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="G3NESYS"] do u get to keep guns you pick up in survival? [/quote]

Only until you log out if you haven't unlocked them. I just make sure I use all the ammo in them before I log off.

[quote user="G3NESYS"]

do u get to keep guns you pick up in survival?  i picked up an AK (that i don't have unlocked yet) when i played the 1 round.  haven't looked to see if i'm carrying it in free roam

[/quote]Yes but only provided you stay in that same Session. Once you either leave or turn it off, you go back to the Weapons you have purchased though. You cannot Upgrade any of "picked up" Weapons at Ammunation though.

do u get to keep guns you pick up in survival?  i picked up an AK (that i don't have unlocked yet) when i played the 1 round.  haven't looked to see if i'm carrying it in free roam

Right after I made that post, I ended up beating survival and I was playing by myself. I had no intentions of even completing it. I only hosted a game by myself for the sole purpose of picking up an assault shotgun and I ended up getting it finished. Who'd da known.

I play with free aim, so it's quite a bit harder

Survival is like my favorite way to make money now....never got less than 18,000 per survival game.....Anyone interested in doing some survival over and over I'm open to Friend requests....also you get more RP and money if in same crew while doing missions....

we made it to wave 7 on my first time trying it last night.  it was actually the first time for 3 out of the 4 of us.  the 1 who had done it before said he got $20k for beating lvl 10 as well...

I've never made it past wave 5. Everyone I play with usually die damn fast leaving me by myself during the 4-5 waves.

I must of got an extra 10k for getting 'bloodiest of the bunch' maybe.

I did it with my crew, we only got 20 im pretty sure.