Ongoing devices cease to be ongoing

I buried several noise machines

under the forest surrounding my home along with several signs saying "Goblinwood Forrest" and "Beware of chittering goblins" in order to keep other players away. (It actually scares people quite well as they usually don't expect it.)

However, they no longer work. I build one and it operates for about ten seconds than stops. My toggle on/off alarm towers no longer work either. What happened to my infinite loops???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

One word: Herobrine!

Herobrine

Lol, if you believe in herobrine then you can blame it on him. In this version, if you have anything running on a clock, it will stop working when the chunk isn't rendered or if you exit the game and come back.

Or you can blame it on herobrine!

Nah, it was Herobrine.

There you go putting logic into it again.

I need to to hide the fact that my alter ego is herobrine. Anyone need some stacks of torches or wood planks?

So how do I fix a dead clock? Do I have to take apart my machine and rebuild it again every time the area loads?

You just have to take out a piece of redstone that's lit up, wait for all the wiring to turn off, then replace that piece of redstone. I forget which update this was fixed but it should be either next one or the one after.  

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

I need to to hide the fact that my alter ego is herobrine. Anyone need some stacks of torches or wood planks?

[/quote]I know who Herobrine is. He is the one who broke out the glass roof of my basement lab and led all the slime in like the pied piper of minecraft.

All I heard was an evil laugh and the sound of glass breaking.

Haha!! Good thing I made my main base on the mooshroom islan, 10,000+ blocks away.