OneGuide in the Netherlands (Nederland)

I was wondering how to add the Dutch provider KPN (KPN Interactive TV) from the Netherlands to OneGuide.

I already added the Motorola VIP1853 (it's not working like a charm but I see some controls on my screen) and need to add a zipcode. If I add the Zip-code (from where I live) it's not accepted.

Any idea how to solve this in the Netherlands?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

G'day Kamm, thanks for asking. Unfortunately the Netherlands is not yet a supported region for Xbox One, and so OneGuide compatibility with Live TV has not been implemented. We'll be officially bringing Xbox One to the Netherlands and 25 other regions this September (hooray!) and more features will follow in the future.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, it is now december and I picked up my Xbox One last week, and to my surprise, still no OneGuide support for Live TV in the Netherlands??

www.xgn.nl/.../oneguide-voor-xbox-one-in-oktober-naar-nederland

I use Ziggo (samsung settopbox) and connected the settopbox to the Xbox One via HDMI as per instructions, I see no channels in the guide, just HDMI channel, no other info. Can you provide an update as to what and when?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, Jayroon! I'm sorry to see that you're unable to use OneGuide on your console. This thread is a bit old. If you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.