OneGuide in Canada

I have been looking far and high for this.  In anticipation of launch tomorrow, I am wondering if I, as a Canadian xbox user, will be able to access OneGuide features for my Xbox One.  The only report I have seen was a cbc.ca article claiming these features would not be available at launch for Canadians.

Furthermore, is there a list of supported Canadian cable providers that are compatible with OneGuide features (it's not as if there is a huge list to go through with our selection)?  I am on a promo right now but to get these awesome features I would drop a provider and switch to another at a moments notice.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello,

Currently, the OneGuide is only available at launch for the United States. I'm sure Microsoft is looking to add more regions to their list to make them OneGuide compatible.

Here is quote from one of the OneGuide support pages:
[quote]Note Channel information in the OneGuide is currently only available to Xbox One customers in the United States. If you live outside the United States, you can still use HDMI pass-through to view TV content through Xbox One, but the OneGuide will not show your TV listings.[/quote]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.