Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ"]

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

treasure the 'terrible twos' man....once they develop social lives...they suck

[/quote]I enjoy his 'energy,' but he is hard on my wife.  Literally beats her up.  He is a Daddy's boy, but I'm not really looking forward to dealing with teenagers either.  When does it get easy?  LOL

[/quote]

When they move out or shove a console in their hands.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

[/quote]I enjoy his 'energy,' but he is hard on my wife.  Literally beats her up.  He is a Daddy's boy, but I'm not really looking forward to dealing with teenagers either.  When does it get easy?  LOL

[quote user="OR3GONIZ3D"]

Bugged. 

[/quote]Disagree.

Hey Harry...Cool...Everything is good.  My son is a 'terrible' two and wearing out his mother.  LOL.  You on Facebook?

The game is OK so far. I've been booted from the server/can't find server several times but thats to be expected on EA servers. I've seen some wall clipping too but not that much.

And so what if a person has a "hidden" games list. What difference does it make? Even if someone has a valid complaint about this game, the only thing BF fanboys would do is talk SH!T about how they also happen to play Halo/COD. Since when do games have to pick one FPS game and stick to it??

A hidden games list dosen't mean anything, so stop acting like its a crime. Some people (myself included) like to have a private profile. And there is nothing wrong with that.

[quote user="xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ"]

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

He almost never snipes. In fact, out of the dozens of hours he and I have played I can't think of a single occasion on which he sniped.

[/quote]This I know, Dirty Harry...Just busting on him. ;-)  @Parallax...No, I'm at work and haven't had the pleasure yet, but my brother really likes it.  I'm sure it will kick butt.  I'll be on tonight.

[/quote]

Putz, hows the baby an all?

Visceral. Photo realistic. Massive. Outstanding...

I have to drive into Twin Falls and pick it up.....I think I'm gonna nix on hunting after work as it's pretty cold today and I don't wanna don the carharts just yet...besides, I wanna blast some badguys (digitally speaking ofcourse)

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

He almost never snipes. In fact, out of the dozens of hours he and I have played I can't think of a single occasion on which he sniped.

[/quote]This I know, Dirty Harry...Just busting on him. ;-)  @Parallax...No, I'm at work and haven't had the pleasure yet, but my brother really likes it.  I'm sure it will kick butt.  I'll be on tonight.