One Week to go till BF4 is released

I am looking forward to Battlefield 4 release, less than a week to go :-)
I feel really burned out on the recent games that I feel that I got screwed on Diablo III and GTA5 Online ... both games are Broken and have many saving issues that cause game loss, and waste hours of game time . It is a major waste of time playing those two games since nothing seems to save correctly. My views towards Blizzard and Rockstar have dropped, I feel like I paid to be a Beta tester for their two recent games that are broken and their recent patches failed to fix the issues of simple saving. EA and Dice know what it takes to make a multiplayer online game... Hours and weeks of 24 / 7 online open beta testing, so we know will get a game that works online the day we get it, (I hope).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol have fun on the 360. It'll tick you off more than GTA and D3.

I don't understand people saying the 360 is going to be crap. just because a new console is coming out. doesn't  mean the 360 is going to be rubbish.

People saying the 360 is going to be crap with the new games coming out for it. Why?

The 360 BF4 version will be EXACTLY like BF3. Small 12 vs 12 (or whatever number of infantry) and 30 fps. Xbone will be 32 vs 32 and 60 fps, which seems like a huge upgrade to me, plus the system will be much better and the graphics will show.

good luck with the Xbone, I hope there are no problems like when the 360 rolled out. Waiting at least 6 months or so before I buy one.

Wasn't there some sort of deal on gamestop where if you buy bf4 on 360 you just need to pay 10 more dollars for the next gen version?

^^thats what i hear. i hope its true^^

^^I think so and the stats and everything will transfer over to the Xbone.

Yes, GameStop offers the $10 upgrade.  I'm am taking advantage but hope the 360 online issues will subside in a reasonable time before Xbox one releases.  Our luck, the online will have issues up til release of one version.

regarding the one, i do not want the first version of it, i'll wait till the second or third revisions. just look at the 360's history, no one wants to use a 1st version of a 360 it does not even have HDMI on it. I suspect that the One will have some revisions in it's product life, and i can wait.

[quote user="For Ricky Bobby"]

Wasn't there some sort of deal on gamestop where if you buy bf4 on 360 you just need to pay 10 more dollars for the next gen version?

[/quote]

This is true but it's not restricted to gamestop. In fact, if I recall correctly this trade up thing has been posted right on the front page of this website (xbox.com).