one thing that worries me

I popped in black ops to brush up a bit (and I was bored). but out of the 6 matches I attempted to play I only got to finish 1 because the games kept crashing when the hosts would dashboard.

Does anyone know if this issue has been addressed. I dont flollow the forums very often.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have never had that issue.

There some type of "penalty" in BO2 for dashboarders, but Im not sure what it is. DBing can never be stopped though. (Unless dedis).

^^lol,They should take 1 point off their W/L ratio each time since that must be what they're so bothered about.With BF they started making quits count as a loss aswell as putting up their quit percentage.With CoD i never quit cos i just don't care about my stats.I would rage if i did.

I read that dashboarding would have some kind of time penalty like if you dash you have to wait ten minutes before you can get back into the MP.  Wasnt official and they dint give a time limit tho.

Yeah, there is a penalty now (unknown what it is) but DBing always results in a loss, for everybody (if the host DBs).

Now it stands to question. If the host dashboards and the game crashes and theres a penalty for quiting early...then will everyone in the game have to take the penalty and wait?

^^Surely not. I mean maybe they (TA) call tell who was host and DB'd and punish them only. Im not sure of the details though only that there is some type of punishment.

I think there is a difference with leaving, dashboarding, powering off and getting dropped because of a problem with the host. I don't think the latter will cause any penalty

^^Its something we all dont know yet. I think being host and dashing, being in the game and dashing, being in the game and backing out, ALL deserve a penalty. I know there are accidents and sometimes people just have to go, but we will see soon enough. I mean it doesnt really matter to me. I never get host nor do I ever quit.

I don't think it will matter much except to stat *** anyway...