one thing missing from black ops

stopping power...

its not the lag thats the issue for a lot of people its the fact it takes nearly a full clip to kill someone.

if you could kill someone as fast like you can in mw2 i believe this game would be alot better..it would even things out a bit better

less bullets = less lag to put up with.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Stop using the wussy little SMG's

wow you know what guns i use..you must be psychic..not helpful thats for sure

and Juggernaut

Try hardcore mode. you still get an occasional bs death on account of lag, but for the most part its usually whoever gets the first hit wins the battle.

Treyarch did a good thing in removing stopping power. While it was in the game there was no diversity. Majority of core players used stopping power.

If you're not doing well or enjoying whatever game type you are playing, try a different one. Like A Tired Old Guy said, try hardcore.

The game is not, nor should it be, tailored for you alone. <------ Something everyone who starts a "________ is OP" thread should learn.

maybe so but if stopping power was in wouldnt every1 be using it there for it would cater for every1

No stopping power or juggypanties please. Best move made since CoD4. This game/franchises biggest problem is and always has been lag.

[quote user="InnocuousTooth5"]

maybe so but if stopping power was in wouldnt every1 be using it there for it would cater for every1

[/quote]

No it FORCES everyone to use it in order to level the playing field and compete, therefore not catering to anyone. Removing it allows players to choose a more diverse set-up which caters to their own playstyle.

i didnt always use stopping power in mw2 there was no need..the game doesnt lag at all for me..im just saying its there if any1 wants it...no1 is forcing them to use it..i thought because of the serious lag issues that so many people have on this game..it would even things out a little..but lag doesnt cater for every1 does it

[quote user="InnocuousTooth5"]

i didnt always use stopping power in mw2 there was no need..the game doesnt lag at all for me..im just saying its there if any1 wants it...no1 is forcing them to use it..i thought because of the serious lag issues that so many people have on this game..it would even things out a little..but lag doesnt cater for every1 does it

[/quote]

Just to clarify, lag has been present in all COD games. And when there is lag, no perk will "even things out."

And also, the fact that you're on here asking for Stopping Power leads to the conclusion that, while you may not have "always" used it, you used it a majority of the time.

Not trying to upset you but, like Spud said, this perk's removal was one of the best moves the series has made since COD4.