One thing I want for Ghost...

Beyond the quick scoping and poor spawns, one thing I would love to see in Ghosts is split screen-only lobbies... virtually any time I'm playing TDM and get saddled with a pair of split screeners they will go something like 2-16, 4-14, acting like an anchor to sink the team and make it a loss... very, very few split screeners can actually be effective... there must be enough split screeners playing at any one time to populate their own lobbies, where they can also flail around together?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

MeH, its no biggy. I dont think split screeners will effect the Xbone like it does the 360. Or the best thing to do, play with a team or full party. I know its not always possible to do (have a full team) but its the ONLY real way to avoid crappy teammates.

I rarely see both of them doing poorly. Quit pointing fingers and take the blame yourself.

There's almost always at least one bad player on a team, both friendly AND enemy. If we do poorly, I look at what I did wrong. I cant fix them, nor should I try. The only thing I can do is figure out how I can work around them, or sometimes even just work with them.

^^LOL, good point. If your playing TDM and someone is going 0-10, maybe stay with them and guard them, LOL.

Maybe not a bad idea. .... he eveidently knows where to find the enemy, or they know where to find him.

Back in WaW was about the only time I played regularly with the same group of people. When the enemy got radar, anyone without camouflage knew their new position on the team was bait.

For whatever reason we've all rage quit matches.

What I find annoying is when searching for a match, the game will keep putting you back into the same lobby. Despite there being thousands of others playing that mode and your finding 50 different games available.

Hopefully, the matchmaking systems been improved. Which will stop you rejoining a lobby that your just left.

^^Probably becuse thats the BEST connection for you (in theory). I know thats not always the case.

It's not just split screeners who do badly in games, I have come across people who have 20+ days played and struggle to pull of a positive. 

[quote user="Alrite Bawbag"]

For whatever reason we've all rage quit matches.

[/quote] speak for yourself

@UneasyJmitchell

It could be my connection due to it being too good. As my ping for most of Europe is less than 30ms or less. I've even just done a server ping to Austin Texas USA which is 5000miles away and my ping is 82ms.

Also, fecking hate being host which happens 9 times out of 10. As lag compensation apparently adds 100ms of delay to the host player. Therefore, better connection the host has the more they are penalized.

-

Would post a link re the lag compensation for your information. But it was from a couple of years ago and was part of a Steam forum discussion.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I rarely see both of them doing poorly. Quit pointing fingers and take the blame yourself.

There's almost always at least one bad player on a team, both friendly AND enemy. If we do poorly, I look at what I did wrong. I cant fix them, nor should I try. The only thing I can do is figure out how I can work around them, or sometimes even just work with them.

[/quote]

Gotta agree the OP, TOG.  For the last few installments of COD I've been tossed into games more often than I care to count with pairs of people who's combined scores usually amount to about 1/3 of mine.  And I'm no YouTube, PRO, MLG, itz so and so kinda player.  Most often it's pairs of younger kids who are likely sharing the one game and console in their home and that's cool.  Just think it should be moved to a separate area like OP suggested that way the game can be played on a more semi- level playing ground.