One Piece

I finally want the One Piece rauskommmt for x box 360th
I would pre-order the game or buy immediately at 1 day.
Kuke follow every Sunday New
Would be glad if a one piece game for the x box comes out where you fight not only against the opponents but boss fights against normal people and one where technology and levels can rise

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Disagree.

I hate games based off anime. 99% of the time they're fighting games. And watching Zoro get beat by Nami is just ridiculous.

I love the One Piece anime. But no games are really wrong. Even watched the gameplay.

*puts on glasses* Hmmm, I see. *removes glasses* I don't know what this is, but if it's anime... meh.

I would love to be able to play this game it looks so epic! Ive seen gameplay of both one and two!! and i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!             WHY!!!!! Microsoft WHY!!!

Just get Dynasty Warriors it's the same crap by Omega Force, but without the One Piece skins.

"*puts on glasses* Hmmm, I see. *removes glasses* I don't know what this is, but if it's anime... meh".

"What have we here?"

"... Oh.

"No thanks".

the purpose is that its ONE PIECE not just DYNASTY WARRIORS!!!!! it about the characters their MOVES their STORY their DIALOG thats the reason one piece fans want it.. i really LIKE Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warrior but one of a DIFFERENT era moves and such are what I and HOPEFULLY others want, so MICROSOFT can find it in them to bring it to the XBOX.

Well just cause some of you don't enjoy dynasty or games based on Anime's doesn't mean other people don't. So why voice you're opinion on a topic that doesn't matter to you?

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 is damn good. Shame Xbox missed out on it.