One of the best players dashboards if losing?

Yesterday I was in 2 games with a player called Tommy MW3, I was beating him both times and he quit to dashboard both times. Surely Activision should monitor the top 50 players and remove cheats?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Top 50 players? surely the developers should do something about dashboarding period, halo punishes people who leave the game early, yet in Call of duty if the host dashboards then everyone but him/her gets a loss... real fair.

Yeah if you dashboard then when you log in you should get 11 losses a some kind of negitve on all stats.

BwZ x  you don't get a loss if the host dashboards.

most good players leave soonest they find someone with a better tactic, just take it with a smile and just think how much they must be rageing just because they didn't do to well.

If you check elite stats after dashboard kills and deaths still counts so there's no point to dashboard until it is necessary for example lag.

[quote user="yanos101"]

BwZ x  you don't get a loss if the host dashboards.

most good players leave soonest they find someone with a better tactic, just take it with a smile and just think how much they must be rageing just because they didn't do to well.

[/quote]

Yes you do

nope you don't, why don't you go and check,

it's been patchet with one of the first patches months ago.

i got a 168 winstreak in ffa and near to every 5th match the host dashboarded now how could i get a 168 winstreak??

[quote user="yanos101"]

i got a 168 winstreak in ffa and near to every 5th match the host dashboarded now how could i get a 168 winstreak??

[/quote]

Your winstreak doesn't end but you still get a loss.

I never dashboard.  I just rage quit the game.  I couldn't care less about any of my stats.  

[quote user="BwZ x King"]

[quote user="yanos101"]

[/quote]

Your winstreak doesn't end but you still get a loss.

[/quote]This.

Ive been seeing alot of high KDs in TDM quit after thier first deaths.

-

I always look at the leaderboard before the team settle to get an idea of what kind fo game Im going into before it starts so I know if I can use support or assault.

-

Often i see those same high KD people g 3 or 4 and 0 only to quit as soon as they die for teh first time.

-

Playing strictly for KD? What fun is that?

-

I dont get it.