one more time

hello fellow gamers, i just finished the game a second time with renogade with a level of 54. i wanna go through the game one more time but with everything good and pick up missed achvios/"do good" choices. i have read that hitting level 60 takes time. any advice for me on hitting level 60 on my final playthrough?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do every mission you can and get out of the Mako for kills as you get more XP that way.

quick question: since you can have two team mates would you be able to get Sentinel Ally and Krogan Ally at the same time or any of the others at once?

You can get two ally achievements per run. You just have to keep them with you for the bulk of the game.

saweet thanks

another question since i didnt want to start a new thread. I am at the part where I just saved the rachni queen, after upon saving her i got bumped up to level 59 and have been completing every side mission i come across. what are my chances of hitting rank 60 before the end?

What else have you done?

-

You can do the planets in any order you want, so without knowing where else you've been its impossible to say.

ive done every single side mission that i have came across, all dlc's and like a total of 30 some side missions.

But have you done Feros/Virmire/Therum? If you've still got another story mission or two before you hit Ilos, level 60 shouldn't be an issue. It'll also help if you do a little Thresher hunting out of the Mako.

^what he said.

yea i have already done those. and nope didnt get it.