ONE MORE RIBBON

Hey, I just need one more ribbon 

Pruner: Sever five Lambent mutant arms

Anyone know the best place to get this. I'm sure I've done it already but I can't have seen as its not popping up...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

arcade think early chapter 4 remember to shot there heads so u dont kill them and dont shot the pods or chapter 5-4 were u wait 4 the lift and u get attacked my aload of locust. also 4 it to count as a ribbon but have at least 2 players hope this helps

Thanks mate, I'll just plug a second controller in and give it a try.

Maybe you should get this ribbon after the Fenix Rising DLC is released. You never know with Epic Games, the I've Done it All! achievement might not even pop up after you've downloaded the Fenix Rising DLC on Tuesday.

I already have 100% of the ribbions. I thought about that too.

@Symbiote Prince: hey man. i need help pleace. How can i recive the 5 times in a row healing in a wave ribbon? (Survivor) I die after the 2nd time

Keep doing it, you can only be DBNO twice before you die, when you respawn do it again. You need 5 self revives in a round not in 1 life.

u can do the revive urself 5x in private vs play KOTH find a quiet spot have 2 players keep putting urself down the get backup after being down twice the 3rd time will kill u so just reswarn and repeat shouldnt take to long

@ L31GHS and ianbann82: Thanx 1000 times. i and my dude try to revive eachother but we do not think about to revive ourselfs :D lol 1000 thx again...

Ok Guys. 3 more left: what about the Kantus ribbons in Beast. what is the differance? and: the wild ticker kill witch a granade: have i to pick up a granade with X and then kill a enemy or just kill somehow someone with X button?

must be a wild ticker eat a grenade then u must get a human to kill u so try for a standard or cog soldier run up to them and they should kick u, kantus one is heal 4 at once there r afew locust type which an be healed so not to bad but the one everyone is struggling with is revive 3 downed locusts at one as there are only 2 that this can be done on savage drone and savage grenadier may have to boost the last one