ONE MORE FREAKIN' MONTH!!!

With the countdown to Arkham Eve only one more month away, what is it that you're looking forward to the most about this game?  Is it one of the many things that we all ready know that's in it, or is there something that you're hoping and praying for to be in the game?  I'm looking forward to playing Catwoman the most and I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get some Batgirl as well.  The latter seems unlikely for Oracle is no longer mobile to suit up, but there has been rumours of a fourth playable character so maybe we'll get a skin for challenges maybe, you never know...:-) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I'm hoping it's Nightwing. ;)

Regardless, this game is going to be BEAST!!!

I hope its the hulk

i'm mainly looking forward to the epic boss battles. some badass villains in this one. that was what convinced me to preorder.

If it's epic boss battles and "badass villains" you're lookin' for, I don't think that you'll be disappointed, they appear to have outdone themselves on this one, some have even remarked that there are TOO many villains and fear that the story will suffer because of it, I don't mind the overdose of villains at all, it'll probably be years before another Batman game is released so I'd like as much as they can throw at us in the meantime...:-)