on par with e.t the game...

title says all maybe we should a mass loads of these and send back to r* now like they did with that game hahaha

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

wow, it amazes me how whiny people are today when something doesn't work from the get-go.

"wah, online is buggy so rockstar is the worst company ever and jerks it to pictures of hitler! we need to sue them for every penny they have, it's the only way i can overcome this past week of trying to play with a toy!!!!"

I certainly don't think Rockstar is a bad company at all.  I do think they shouldn't have released online unless it was good to go.  Hell they should have had an open beta to try to figure some issues out.  I hate the fact that I invested some time into online all to lose everything.  

Least e.t was a finshed compleate game ok wasn't good but worked lol

Stop overreacting, little miss drama queen.

I assume Clodhopper didn't loose his character.

Assumptions make an *** out of you. It's a game, if you feel like you've wasted time because something got deleted, you're playing for the wrong reasons. Put your big boy pants on, and stop whining. Its unbecoming.

And in case you missed that, I did lose my online advancements, and I don't care because I can still enjoy it. Why? Because I realize all the xp and money in this game doesn't change a damn thing. I can still play and have fun. I pity you, oh self-absorbed, entitled gamer.

Wow, aren't you Mr. Sophisticated gamer.

"I don't care if my progress saves or not! I'm just thankful to own something with the R* logo on it! THAT is what's REALLY important!"

But that'll be enough feeding the troll for today.

Speaking of trolls, lets compare this game with one of the worst games in history. Gamers these days are a bunch of overreacting, whiney, unsophesticated, entitled little brats. And you know what? It's *** annoying.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with product favoritism. It's gaming, its buggy, I get it. Stop acting like they burned your house down and killed your family.