On line pass

Hi anyone knows why I have purchased on line pass for FIFA 12 but I still can't play on line features? I also bought season tickets but it wouldn't allow me to play either. Ur Advice is appreciated. Thx.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Greetings Crocodile,

As I can see from your profile you are xbox live silver / Free member.

You can't purchase content at EA store or play online if you are not a gold member.

To sign up for a Gold membership, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in using your local profile (here, at xbox.com).

2. Select "My account" at the top right of the screen.

3. Then click at "Manage / Upgrade".

4. Under Subscription, select the pack of your choice.

If you still need any help, please let us know. Good Luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I can see where people brand new to the Xbox 360 can be confused by this. The EA Online pass is entirely seperate from Xbox Live. What you are paying for is access to their servers. You still need Xbox Live Gold to connect to them. Keep in mind that if you buy these games new instead of preowned, you will never have to pay for an Online Pass. This is only from the retailer however because digital copies bought on the marketplace require a seperate pass as well.

Also note that you can find some pretty good deals on Xbox Live Gold when bought from a retailer as well. Many times, you can find a card that will give you an extra month for free. You can also find deals on the Xbox Live dashboard at times. I just saw a deal last week on mine which offered 3 months at 12.50.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.