on demand "the Ultimate Sale" games

Hey people,so I have seen a couple of fantastic sales offers on Xboxin the on demand section, with prices massively reduced.  I havent ever bought an online game before, only ever downloaded content for points so not really sure how it works.  However, when I select a game to purchase, each time i go into the "confirm purchase" screen it goes back up to full RRP? is that just the way it works? is this a glitch or do you just buy it like that and it only bills you for the sale amount? I'd like to buy 2 games for under £10, but I dont want my statement to show £80+ for it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Whatever it shows you before you confirm the purchase is how much it will charge you. If it's showing you the full price there is either a glitch or that particular game may actually not be on sale any longer and the marketplace hasn't updated yet.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there, FalmouthMatt79!  There were some issues with Sales prices not displaying properly.  You can try through the Marketplace online as well, but the amount confirmed will definitely be the amount charged.  Sorry for any confusion there!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.