OMG,Is this what it's come to?

Well i just joined one of the only available CQC servers for Dom and as i got in to the loading screen i noticed it's name was Boost server,rules...1 kill kick,2 kills kick and 3 kills ban.So i thought wtf?people must just run round the flags or something,anyway i got in right at the end of a game and saw on the board that people actually had kills,so i thought cool must be no admins on,anyway the next game loaded up,i set of for a flag and i got killed,so next dude i see i kill him then run for the C flag(ziba tower),cap it, plant some C4 and went for A,anyway C starts flashing so i pop the C4 and get another kill and get banned straight away!So it turns out only the admins are aloud to kill people!This is a very sad state of affairs,Come on EA,sort it out!Discuss......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

they might have just called it a boosting server for laughs and then got mad at you for putting c4 on flags. People are really uptight about that on close quarters apparently. The real question is... why were you playing close quarters? >:{>

Just a quick game while my sons asleep,also i am just messing with the 870,slug and 6x combo,best place to play with it.

Close quarters is actually fun. I'm diggin it for sure.

I never seem to remember to put C4 on the flags. I gotta do that tonight. hehehe

I had to expand my parameters i.e. lower my standards to find an official server last night all with no luck...uhg....ehh had to play on a rental, didn't get the boot, but I did run into some screechy punk droning on about his awesome skills...too bad MUTE is only partially effective

When that happens I just create a party temporarily so I don't hear them.

suppose I could have recited a scathing personal assessment of his skills.....did win a couple matches though earlier, that was nice...played some golf then too

I plan to be online tonight finally. Got a few things to do first, like season a new grill/smoker I just bought yesterday but should be online by 9 eastern. You down for a lil mix of BF3? Maybe a bit of CQ? It can be pretty fun.

I can't get an opinion of CQ yet.  My initial thoughs was "It's CAWD!" but then severe lag hit me (my end) and I was unable to continue.

The lag issues has remained.  Need to talk to my ISP.

CQ is like a hangover. Sometimes I forget how badly it hurts.

But just think of all the fun you get to have. Like waking up next to a hideous creature the following morning while dealing with an unbearable headache. You begin trying to understand just what happened the night before, recollecting only bits and pieces of a horror show as you quietly search for your pants but then, despite your ninja like stealth, the creature awakens and reaches to hug you....

No love for CQ I guess.