OMG!!!!111!! GUYS THIS BE BEST!!!!!!11111!!!!one!!!!

Give me anything wrong with the beta and I will give you a logical reason why it in there. I've been reading all these threads about how it terrible so I wanted to make one that was oppisite. Go.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you cant bake a cake.

Of course you can! You just cut down the tree cut up the log and build a crafting table. From there you'll need flour, milk, an egg and sugar.

dammit, how did I not see that?!

You silly COD kiddies don't haven't even unlock your wooden axes yet! Noobs.

Screen turning blue for an entire match. Constant disconnections, even kicked from Xbox Live. UMP. Mobile Spawnpoint. Kills netting too many points. Sound not working at all/sounding completely drowned out. Getting under maps. Falling into maps. Randomly standing up when prone. Bolt-Action unlock not working. No vehicles. Tiny/cramped map with almost 0 mobility to get to Objectives. Screen flashing bright yellows/blues at me. Frame rate stuttering big time. Little Destruction, almost none. Making grenade cooking LB + RT instead of the way it was, it worked just fine before. Deadzones on sticks being far too small, *** up laying the bipod down and overall control feeling odd.

-

If I'd actually gotten more time with the game instead of dealing with the bugs, I'd be able to post more balance/gameplay related issues. But there are quite a few in there so... Have at it! Can't wait to see what responses you come up with.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

you cant bake a cake.

[/quote]

A special cake with special butter in it?

Screen turning blue for an entire match. On a serious note hitting start twice will get rid of this.

Constant disconnections, even kicked from Xbox Live. It because the game is so ultra realistic. Think of it like you getting kicked out of boot camp

UMP. Nothing wrong with it unless it stands for Ultra Multiplayer L0L I R SO 1337

Kills netting too many points. I've yet to unlock the fishing net so I can't comment

Sound not working at all/sounding completely drowned out. Broski it's because your buddy shot next to your ear so your deaf

Getting under maps. Its not dirt it's mud. Sheash why doesn't anyone under stand DICE's Genius

Randomly standing up when prone. It get's explained the campaign. The military puts chips in your head so you have to obey them. This is the chips breaking. It's so realistic

Bolt-Action unlock not working. They don't give them out to anyone. Lol

No vehicles. Tiny/cramped map with almost 0 mobility to get to Objectives. Um battlefield just wanted to be like *** man this is cool broseph so they added in vehicles then they took them away then burned the hardcore then gave it back cause they cool like that yo.

I got bored of being a *** halfway through.

Thread is annoying but Minecraft references are win.

[quote user="Rubber Ducky929"]

Screen turning blue for an entire match. On a serious note hitting start twice will get rid of this.

Constant disconnections, even kicked from Xbox Live. It because the game is so ultra realistic. Think of it like you getting kicked out of boot camp

UMP. Nothing wrong with it unless it stands for Ultra Multiplayer L0L I R SO 1337

Kills netting too many points. I've yet to unlock the fishing net so I can't comment

Sound not working at all/sounding completely drowned out. Broski it's because your buddy shot next to your ear so your deaf

Getting under maps. Its not dirt it's mud. Sheash why doesn't anyone under stand DICE's Genius

Randomly standing up when prone. It get's explained the campaign. The military puts chips in your head so you have to obey them. This is the chips breaking. It's so realistic

Bolt-Action unlock not working. They don't give them out to anyone. Lol

No vehicles. Tiny/cramped map with almost 0 mobility to get to Objectives. Um battlefield just wanted to be like *** man this is cool broseph so they added in vehicles then they took them away then burned the hardcore then gave it back cause they cool like that yo.

I got bored of being a *** halfway through.

[/quote]

I actually enjoyed your responses... bravo!