OMG this day will not end.

I'm at work, off tomorrow and the weekend, going to midnight release.  And the day keeps dragging on and on and on. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!. Come on already !

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know, right? I will be hitting Gamestop in the am for my copy and book, however, I have inlaws in town for the weekend and I won't get to play until Tuesday!! But I will still be happy having it in my hot little hands.....all will be well!!

I will get it in the morning, then endure work and finally get home and be about some Skyrim. It seems like it has taken forever to get to the 11th, still... it is weirdly comforting to know I am not alone. lol Good Luck in your adventures!

Oh no that would not work. Tuesday might as well be eons away, because it seems like midnight is years from now.  One hour left till off then 7 more years till midnight.  Oh lord I hope MW3 can help pass the time when I get home, but I just don't think it will be up to it. 

lol, well crusing the forums is the closest I can get for now! I love hearing all about it!

Midnight, Y U NO HERE YET?!?

I'm off tommorrw XP me and a friend are having an all day-er

Im mentally preparing today.

Poor arkham city, I just got it out of the library and it will be going back so prematurely as great as it is.

Its worth every minute of waiting =) Its insanely awesome!

Got to go to work tomorrow,so i need to sleep for a couple of hours,but tomorrows friday! =)

It's weird. I was most excited around PAX. Now I just want it. School flies by, but these afternoons take forever! This is my last afternoon of boredom though! Fus Do Rah!