OMG … Shut-up !

I often use the Spectral Assassin power when I’m in those tight spots with wizards, and tough skull bone dudes. However, I must omit the dude will not shut up he talks, and talks, my ear off he is worse than a high school girl. He gets on my nerves so much I often take my sword to him just to get him to shut-up. A clear warring to other players who use this guy…find yourself ear plugs.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol so true

He doesn't bother me too much....at least his voice is deep and pleasing to the ears.  

I just kill him when I am done with a fight or he starts talking to much.

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

He doesn't bother me too much....at least his voice is deep and pleasing to the ears.  

[/quote] I'm quite the opposite, nothing like a smooth female voice to listen to. Better than gruff male voices all the time.

Well just invite me to a party chat and I'll give you a smooth female voice to listen to instead.  

edit:  :p

he doesn't even sneak when you do he just keeps talking

He doesn't care...he has stuff he feels the need to say.  It makes him feel important.  

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

Well just invite me to a party chat and I'll give you a smooth female voice to listen to instead.  

edit:  :p

[/quote] 0.o

I used to be a chatterbox like him, until I took an arrow to the voicebox...

Forget about stealth with a dog as a follower. Bark, bark,bark. And how about the homocidal maniac attack on sight  horse, Shadowmere? The game is better played solo. Followers are only useful as cannon fodder.