Omg please just

Shut the eff up about the beta already. Most of you now jack Sh*t about even playing this game much less how to build and manufacture one. Not to even mention  not a clue how to promote one. Yet all of a sudden everyone is the new game critic. Same post over and over whining about the same crap. We got it there are issues in the Beta but why are we even listening to most posters that don't even have hair on their b*lls yet. I actually never thought that the BF3 forum could be worse then the BC forum but it actually has gone to total garbage in about a week. Why people need others ok to buy or not to buy is beyond me. Who cares make up your own mind. Heck most you will have to ask mommy and daddy of its ok to buy the dam game anyways so you should be talking to them.

Wanna b*tich go to the proper forums to express your issues (why we have the beta in the first place you effin Dumb*sses) and DON'T PLAY IT !!! If your buying COD over BF3  or switched your prebook to MW3 .....WE DON'T CARE! Never have never will. I am not a huge fan of the issues in the Beta but it's a beta for the 1000 time. Who cares when it was built you not buying a used car your buying a video game. I didn't pay a dime for it and you get what you pay for. One unfinished small part of a huge game. Hey I hope and pray that the game that comes out on Oct 25 is better and DICE has said over and over it will be. You all do speak english right ? If it's not then live and learn. Its not the end of the gaming world.  

I look at it like this . Last night I played in a game and some dude was crying, whiney , b*tching about everything.This sucks thats sucks blah blah. I said bro new to the game? He goes no I have been playing since it came out? I said need medication as it seems like a video game really upsets you and if you hate this game so much why are you playing it ? He's like hate the game? I efffin love this game!!

Exactly ,,,move on you bunch of Suck*sses

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

calm down bro

I agree with you but you're making yourself look silly

Your a CUL level 2 with that gamer picture?

@OP for someone tired of whining, you sure are do alot of it here.

@Beastdumb.....Speaking of hairless....Oh and thanks for your christmas list of games you want you effin dork . Who cares

Oh sorry man ...I sure don't want to look silly. Silly? really ? Omg really?  

Wow.  Somebodies a little hot tempered.  What do you wean hairless?  I look like a gorilla.  Why do you think my real life nickname is Beast?  Also those aren't my Christmas list, but the games I've either already paid off or plan to buy down the road.  Im a big boy with and can buy my own games.  Don't need anyone to purchase them for me.  Lastly Im a geek not a dork.  Get it right.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Your a CUL level 2 with that gamer picture?

[/quote]oh nos, thats a console ban right? man with modded avatar-word to the wise: change it quick

[quote user="II BiGDaDDiE II"]

Most of you know jack Sh*t about even playing this game.

[/quote]

[quote]Most of you now jack Sh*t [/quote]

Buwahahahahaha  

MOMMY