Omg! Please, how did this guy get this gamer picture?

Look at this guy's gamer picture, I want it so bad! 

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=vDontbascrub

I asked around and someone told me it's from Memories Off 6: Next Relation, which is a Japanese game, but how did he get the gamer picture of it? I can't find it in the marketplace anywhere...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 53 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

this guy or gal in topic has cheated from I heard.  I am excessed with achievements. But I do not go that link to get them. I rather play them the right way. But that just me. And not the sick mother *** from japan.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

he's [Lereu] got 100% in a fair few games and has online achievements acquired offline.

[/quote]

Cheater?

Do we need a group lynching now?

[/quote]

Possibly but anywho something I found funny.

So, that guys Profile had a Cheated Gamescore before and did it again. There's nothing really unusual about that, most idiots who think they can Cheat, think they can still Cheat even when they are caught.

But here's what's funny, he Cheated a 0 Gamescore Game for Xbox Labs that all 3 Achievements are required to be Connected with XBL but he has them "Acquired"??!!

Even with the worst case of OCD, why would anyone do that??

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

he's [Lereu] got 100% in a fair few games and has online achievements acquired offline.

[/quote]

Cheater?

Do we need a group lynching now?

Yeah, he's got 100% in a fair few games and has online achievements acquired offline.  Boobs on his gamerpic.  This guy is classy.

The guy is a scrub, he's been reset for Game saving at least once before and looking at his ODST achievements he is due another reset. Or am I mistaken in thinking the firefight achievements need to be gotten online?

My gamer pic is better

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Do some cute and adorable female gamers actually like to use a "boob" anime picture? O_o

[/quote]

Yeah they love boobs but they hide that awesomeness from people like you.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Do some cute and adorable female gamers actually like to use a "boob" anime picture? O_o

[/quote]

Its a man Crazy.. With a female avatar lol, see thats exactlly why you dont go after every female gamer you see.. They might not be female lmao.

I would prefers my gamerpic any day.