OMG!!!!!! Make an update for Serious Sam2

I have been looking for SS2 xbox version for a very very long time. I finally found it today at the local videogame store. I bought it and was soooooo stoked. I get home and it is not supported on the 360. But I find out SS1 is???? What is up with that????? Anyone could plz plz help me. Am I gonna have to go and buy a used xbox just to play this game? Come on Microsoft..... Get on the ball... Plz make update for it..... Wierd games I never even heard of that straight suck work on the 360 but not something as classic as SS2.... You got me??? Whos in charge there???? PLZ help.. Or if anyone knows a patch I can DL or anything plz let me know..... TY...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 39 Applies to:

Hi it is actually upto the game developer to patch their games or come up with new games not microsoft unless their are actually the game developer

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

if you are trying to play a xbox original game you need to make sure it is on the list of original xbox games, you also do need a official xbox 360 hard drive.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there DrLobotomy420,

IAmProjectAlice is correct. Any updates to a game will be up to the developer or publisher for each title. You might want to see if asking the game publisher is able to gain you any insight in to the possibility of a patch for this specific game as a good place to start. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I believe a HD remake of Serious sam 2 is available to download from the marketplace.

Sorry this didn't help.