Omg, did you here about BF3!?

Is there anyone out there that has noticed how horrible the BF3 graphics were? They're horrible... Worse then BC2 I must say... BUT. That dang beta was the funnest thing none the less I have played in flipping months.

I loved the beta so much that I was SERIOUSLY ready to cry when the beta ended. No I'm not kidding at all... I seriously "SERIOUSLY" almost cried. So since I couldn't PLAY the game anymore, I did some research on it. I found something that made me poop my pants. <--- Okay, that's me not being serious... Back to the point... I almost pooped my pants when I read: The Beta graphics are NOWHERE near as good as the actual game graphics will be.

We mean 1000x times better. You know of the new Elders Scrolls? That kind of graphics. The Beta had "SERIOUSLY AGAIN" 1% of the actual games graphics.

When I read this I almost died... So what they're telling me is that the great beta in the world that has horrible graphics is going to get even better!? x.x *falls over*

Gosh... a game that I was addicted to... with horrible graphics... is getting AMAZING graphics and is going to knock out every first person shooter known to man kind... "Says in reviews, that it'll be better then Arma 1, 2..."

Beat's ALL games first person shooters in reviews....

This is a game to get. I mean... only $60.... for the worlds biggest game... Doesn't sould do shabby to me. :3

Midnight release, here I freaking come!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

cool.

Story.

I thought the graphics in the BETA were ok but then again, who plays a game for its graphics?

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

cool.

[/quote]

[quote user="ZOMBIE on XBL"]

Story.

[/quote]

Bro.

[quote user="TheBlackDah1ia"]

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

cool.

[/quote]

Story.

[/quote]

Bro.

[/quote]

what do you expect for a rushed game... whats more its designed on a PC and ported to console

[quote user="A for Amnesty"]

I thought the graphics in the BETA were ok but then again, who plays a game for its graphics?

[/quote]

You messed up the flow.

OT: From what I have read everything had to be dialed down because of MS/Sony limitations on file sizes. Everyone harped on the beta graphics but they looked fine to me. I was more upset with no vehicles.

[quote user="TheBlackDah1ia"]

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

cool.

[/quote]

Story.

[/quote]

Bro.

[/quote]

YAY! Dahlia is back!

Sweet!

Story!