OMG check this out it would be so cool to have for skyrim

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/341/t/115013.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I watched that gadget show and Im not going to lie. That would be epic to have on any game but Skyrim :O Just imagine the amount of hours you could spend hidden away in the dome just walking around. Would take exploring Skyrim to a whole other level XD

They already have treadmills, so they could add a tanning lights and being locked in the dome would be ok

Lol.  That's all I have to say....

it would be the dogs bol**cks and to have wind machines in there with heaters and coolers and have it completely 360 so you could look up to the sky and see the dragons flying over you.

I'm not even sure if that's possible unfortunately given how the games are made to be played on a rectangular strip :( The data necessary to make the extra dome space probably doesn't exist.

yeah, the best they'd be able to do is like in the video, make the screen swivel around with you.

The idea is good, but I would probably tap out after an hour of playing Skyrim lol Lose a lot of weight though!

Then build MUSCLE and NOT tap out after an hour and then be SEXY and get lots of $EX from other SEXY PEOPLE

Please, I don't lack in that department :P I am the most sexifull person in the midwest region :P

The only person in the midwest region?