omg batmen what villain is this?

If you open up your Cryptographic Sequencer, you can find three broadcasts from a slightly fuzzy and robotic voice saying seemingly random numbers. These numbers are actually a cipher, numeric representations of the alphabet. Two of the broadcasts are garbage, but the third one says: "9 23 9 12 12 18 5 20 21 18 14 2 1 20 13 1 14" which translates to " I WILL RETURN BATMAN".

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

people belive it is The Scarecrow

The Calculator

There's also a clue similar to this one stating, '' I will return, Dark Knight. Gotham awaits its true savior.''  

True savior? Might be Red Hood....

[quote user="icebat420"]

If you open up your Cryptographic Sequencer, you can find three broadcasts from a slightly fuzzy and robotic voice saying seemingly random numbers. These numbers are actually a cipher, numeric representations of the alphabet. Two of the broadcasts are garbage, but the third one says: "9 23 9 12 12 18 5 20 21 18 14 2 1 20 13 1 14" which translates to " I WILL RETURN BATMAN".

[/quote]

According to the Batman Arkham City Wikia page it's Scarecrow. If you go to Scarecrow's page then down to the "Arkham City" section (link below) they decipher all three codes. The messages are:

"You will pay for what you have done to me."

"I will return Batman."

"Fear will tear Gotham City to shreds."

The last line is definitely pointing to Scarecrow. Hopefully he is back in the next game.

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Scarecrow_%28Batman:_Arkham_Asylum%29#Batman:_Arkham_City

Plus there's that wonderfuly creepy room in the barge.

^This. Also, your avatar :D

Man I'm so tired of these... No offence meant to OP; this is the only problem with cramming LOADS OF AWESOME THINGS into your game, every person who discovers them thinks they're the first and just has to share them with the world.