Older players

I'm a 47 year old proud Grandmother of 5 Grandsons who I play regularly with on combat training or just local because I won't let them play live too much bad language. If you'd like to play with me add me and you like my game playing keep me if you don't delete me. I'm a chill player and have headphones.

When I do play live I'd like to have people around my age to play with in a party or whatnot. I'm an average player have some good rounds some bad just like anyone else. Got my very first chopper gunner yesterday woohooo!

I really liked Headquarters but now it's flags/domination and headquarters. That really made me a little peeved even though I'm getting used to flags kinda liking it the more I play it don't know why they don't make an option for headquarters too!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

wow you already have grandkids that are old enough to play games? you people must pop em out while kids yourselves.

Had my first child at 19. My grandsons are 5,5,3,2 and 3 months. If they had a Black Ops tournament for younger children they would win!

You dont haveto explain anything to me, I know its judgemental but kids raising kids is a big problem these days. Everyone and their kid pops out kids these days.

But ill shut up now because thats a real hot button for me.

I'll add you to my Friends list,I dont play online but I do like having people to compare with and leaderboard scores :)

I agree to some degree with what you said and like a.holes everyone's got one. I'm also a tad peeved that you are more or less calling my children one of the problems. Yes, be judge mental if you must it only makes you who you are as an individual. I can tell you my Grandsons are raised properly and well taken care of!

Not everyone who starts having a family early is or was a bad parent. There are a lot of younger adults that start young and raise well behaved, mannered, compassionate and honest children. It's the ones that have them, do not raise them right, abuse them, neglect them or pawn them off on someone just to go out  and do lord knows what that give us both "the problem" other then that I'm done with this conversation.

It's not about the age. It's about the maturity & level of responsibility any specific person is able to handle. I've known 19 year-olds that behaved more like 12 year-olds and I've known 19 year-olds who are mature beyond their years. I've also known 40 year-olds who still think they're in high school. Their are older people who are just as apt to be bad parents as there are younger ones.

DeadlyMiMi... I'm not much into online play (I don't even maintain a gold membership), but I'm gonna send you a friend request... I'm 45 by the way.

[quote user="Law212"]

wow you already have grandkids that are old enough to play games? you people must pop em out while kids yourselves.

[/quote]

It's sad that all she wanted was people to game with and you bring up stuff that is neither your concern or your business.

Off the rails!  Hey mimi, I'll send you a FR!  :)

I would suggest that you might like 2old2play. It's a good place for older gamers.

Very true OG pooh and very well said! You should play more online it's a great fun and very challenging to play with real people. Good way to see if you'd like it before you bought a gold membership is try playing local (don't have to be online to play this) that will put you playing with the people you've added. Make sure you edit game options before you start. I normally have 4 friends and 6 enemies with the difficulty set on regular or higher.

Camo agreed! Thanks for your reply too and no worries it's no skin off my back with his comment.

Awesome Green Eyed Leo, looking forward to playing with you.

Thanks for the replies! Can't wait to play with all of you.