Older games on xbox?

Just re-found my love for gears of war 1, forgot how much better it was than GOW2 (I.M.O.)

Anyone else started playing old games that they've left gathering dust? :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Other than a select few titles this generation, I mostly play older titles... KotOR, FFVII, Resident Evil Director's Cut, Shenmue, etc, etc.

Yeah I went back to play Gears 1 about a month ago, trying to get the online achievements. Now I'm playing the old titles that I didn't get a chance to play.

I need to make the time to go back and work on Two Worlds some more.

Yeah, I've taken a break from new game purcahses and went back to what Ive not played or finished.

Recently beat The Darkness,working through Condemned 2:Bloodshot,BioShock 2 I still need to finish.

really been nice going back to older...great titles.

I really enjoy the gears 1 campaign, I'm currently playing through it on co-op again aswell. And Bioshock - my favourite game - is one of the best games to be released on the xbox, absolutely great story! Bioshock 2 however...

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

Other than a select few titles this generation, I mostly play older titles... KotOR, FFVII, Resident Evil Director's Cut, Shenmue, etc, etc.

[/quote]

Nothing like KoTOR 1,2

I play sometimes :

Jade Empire

Thief DS

Freedom Fighters

Fallout 3

Fable 1

Gear of War 1 << finally get used to it.

I recently picked Left 4 Dead back up.  Bought the dlc's and have almost all of the glitched achievements unlocked.  I've got the Blood Harvest Campaign left to beat on expert and it's a proving to be a royal pain in the Rse.  If anybody's got some tips for finishing it, I'm listening.

I still play Kameo and Oblivion every now and then. Both are still fantastic games.

So far these old Xbox 360 games:

Assassin's Creed 1

BioShock 1

And The Orange Box

I'm also thinking about going back to Halo 3 multiplayer but that is just a maybe...

[quote user="JonCee500"]

I really enjoy the gears 1 campaign, I'm currently playing through it on co-op again aswell. And Bioshock - my favourite game - is one of the best games to be released on the xbox, absolutely great story! Bioshock 2 however...

[/quote]

There was nothing wrong with Bioshock 2, it definately lived up to my expectations and i liked the little improvements that was added to it, gathering adam, going into the sea, protecting little sisters etc.

I'd love to know why everyone dislikes Bioshock 2, i really enjoyed it. The only small problem for me was that the story wasn't as amazing as the first but in my opinion, the first bioshock had the best story that i have ever seen in a game.

The story was around the same length as the first with improved weapons and added features. It also included a fun multiplayer mode, i don't see why people dislike this game so much.