older gamers

Hi i am Robert and have trouble with the players  that are playing today .I am 60yrs old and love to play but the young players don't have the time  to play. I am not as fast as the young and don't have to beat anyone to have fun but do enjoy the games and would like to try and see if there are others that have these problems. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello. Here is a link to a thread with a few older gentlemen. Good luck!

I will add you am 41 gaming on the XBI hope to see you soon and yes a play for fun as well...  :D

What do you have xbox one or 360..

I'm  Nodiggity21207

Only the XB1

I'm 38, love to play with mello gamers, and achievement hunting.  Add me, I've only got an Xbox One.

Ill be 45 in May. 10 years+ Xbox Live user. I play most FPS games but I like the occasional RPG. I own XBOX ONE & XBOX 360 but also PS3 & PS4. Please feel free to add me as I prefer to play with older more mature gamers!

I am 28 and always happy to make new friends :) feel free to send FR's over if you like!

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by resurrecting an old thread, but I'm also a bit older (39), and I'm looking for other adults to play online with. I play all kinds of stuff, but I'm currently getting back into GTA online. I played it for a bit when it came out, but never really got the full potential out of it. Just looking for other "normal" adults to goof around (not being JERKS) with and/or do missions. I mostly play for fun, and my skill level is decent. Thanks!

46 here Xbox 1

anyone can ad me.

32 here..feel free to add away. I'm only on X1 but you can still add for when you all upgrade ;)

I tend to play alot more single player games (or co-op;) ) then multi, but with Diablo 3 and Destiny upcomming that will change. I am too slow for most FPS online lol

But I do like to check out others achievements and vids ect so the more the merrier:)