Older Gamers

Looking for some older mature gamers to play BF3 with. I'm tired of playing with children, so I've cleaned up my friend's list and I'd like to add people who enjoy BF3 and welcome a mature attitude.

Feel free to add me: TTU VAPOR

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So I have to ask. What do you consider as older?.

^ what he said. And when you say older you need to provide your age.

If you don't like children why did you have them on your friends list in the first place?

No one can tell if you are adding a child, teenager or other everyone lies on their profile. So, lets get real you want older … I’m older 61 years older is this old enough. How will I know if you are on my level of life or on in my world of experience. You could just be saying  you more older players as you companions but you could be just a kid in sheep’s xbox, playing in the pastor of a Shepard.   So, when you say you want older players you must mean ME ….. I learned long ago trust no one on LIVE, and add only those you know personally who you can see every day then you will have a better game play.

^ That.

I'm 31. Believe it or not, it's up to you. By older gamers, I mean 21+. The tweens and teens have been getting on my nerves.

How about me? I'm about 6 years younger than the age your looking for. :)

I'm 33

If anyone is looking for new BF3 compadres, then feel free to add me

I`m coming back to it again after a break :)

41...but sadly, I'm a habitual smartass...and despite my normal disdain of toilet humor, I still manage to be immature ....sorry