Older Gamer Lookin for people that know how to play......

i have never been into any of the Gears of War games but im kinda liking this one,but people suck on here!!! every game i join people seem to be losing im 31 years old and most of the time positive so if you need a teamate or actually wanna win hit me up!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

this is my new gamertag if anyone was wondering i just retired my old one after 7 years

Guys this is the scammer that tried to scam the forum regulars.

Buzz of kid no one wants you here.

what am i scamming you for this is my 1st post "YOU ARE AN IDIOT" you are one of those punk kids that nobody likes maybe you should buzz off

i'm 12 and what is this?

[quote user="x The Bad Guy x"]

what am i scamming you for this is my 1st post "YOU ARE AN IDIOT" you are one of those punk kids that nobody likes maybe you should buzz off

[/quote]

I dont know man Dogg has got a CUL of 5, he has been around here a good while. I would listen to the "punk kid" before a CUL 1 who only has 3 posts

I have a bad feeling about this guy.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]

I dont know man Dogg has got a CUL of 5, he has been around here a good while. I would listen to the "punk kid" before a CUL 1 who only has 3 posts

[/quote] Pretty much this, though CULs can deceive I don't see anything wrong with this guy. You can't scam people by wanting to play with them.

31 IS OLD?? LOL IM 39 SO I GUESS IM OVER THE HILL HUH? ADD ME,ILL PLAY

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Pretty much this, though CULs can deceive I don't see anything wrong with this guy. You can't scam people by wanting to play with them.

[/quote]

True, but would you really want to play with a guy that has ripped off other people? What would that tell you about their character traits?

If your decent I'll play a few with u. Get my back and we win... Most of the time.