Old World Blues respec trait

Would be nice if they let you respec your skill points too and not only traits .  Can't wait to explore Big empty. What are your opinnions on it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

here is some some info about the dlc  and a liltle vid :

gamergaia.com/.../fallout-new-vegas-old-world-blues.html

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

Would be nice if they let you respec your skill points too and not only traits .  Can't wait to explore Big empty. What are your opinnions on it?

[/quote]What?  Regardless, if you're talking about the trait I think you are, it only allows you to cap your level.  You can't redistribute traits and perks and whatnot

upps then i misunderstood the info i thought that you could change your traits . I didn't mention perks.

My understanding, from the Fallout wiki, was that the third add-on would allow you to reassign your traits in addition to adding the trait that caps your level at 30.  The wiki is lacking in detail atm, of course, but it sounds as though you'll be able to completely change your trait selection for existing characters in order to give you the opportunity to take the new trait(s) that the DLC will be adding.

Oh, respec.  I thought that was supposed to be "respect", as in "leave your character as it is".  Actually, that's much better, because then I can take some of the new perks if I want to instead of ones I took just because I had to

Alas, from the description it doesn't sound like it will allow you to rearrange your perks, so you'll probably have to make due with the extra perk slots you get from the extra levels that the DLC will add.