Old World Blues DLC coming in mins- hours?

Can'i wait

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've been wondering this also

I'm awake everynight until 8 or 9 am.  I'll keep checking. Tried the front and backdoors and haven't found it yet.  I hope in an hour or so western pacific time.

It's probably going to come out next Tuesday.  It would keep with the "third Tuesday in the month" thing they've got going for all of the DLCs thus far.

dude where do you get your information? the moderators over at the betheda fallout blog stated specifically that this is not coming out this week and they have made no such annoucement pertaining to the actual day of release to ANYONE! the dlc will be coming out the day THEY say it will and not a moment sooner so cut it out with the ridiculous speculation.

I was hoping it would come out today but I dont think so, and maybe coletrane there should calm down, its not that big of a deal. If speculation gets you that bothered you should probably not sign onto the xbox forums, or even the internet at all.

no there's nothing wrong with speculation in certain cases but when there are obvious sources for such information there is no reason to offer your personal speculation or guesses or flat out make confirmations on things that have not been confirmed at all. it breeds anger and flame wars which is what i would like to prevent on these forums as much as possible, just offering education not anger. if you want to know all about fallout go to the main source, simple.

Well you cant go to the main source right now, I tried going to the beth blog that had release info but it was down earlier because they got hacked. Speculation is what makes the internet go round.

[quote user="BrenMan 94"]

It's probably going to come out next Tuesday.  It would keep with the "third Tuesday in the month" thing they've got going for all of the DLCs thus far.

[/quote]

guess we have another week to wait

damn it

Oh you guys always think they come out early