Old stickies, archives

The archives are down. Does anyone know when we can access them again? Are we allowed to repost old stickies here? A newbie FAQ would really help me catch up on the CoD series. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Lots of good threads and stickies have been "lost".

from what i heard from a friend, that they wouldnt allow him to re-post alot of his guides or whatever. i reposted my achievement guide i helped create.  i think a lot of regs or vets dont particularly care for the forums enough to try and get them re-posted.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Lots of good threads and stickies have been "lost".

[/quote]

I was searching forever for 'My Forums' before they changed the forums yet again.

Such a shame. The time I devoted to another game got me level two in probably less than 50 posts. Now I feel like a third wheel, having to ask noob questions, when I could read the sticky. Info on the net is contradictory and so many sites, I don't know what to trust. Activision forums are biased, like all distributer forums, I assume. I can't register, my old activision account won't update. I sent an email. I like sticking to these forums anyway, the community is huge and if I hang in here until the forums come back full force. I can retire here, amongst the oldscoolers. On yes, I was on MSN chat! If you could trick a noobie into cursing they get an auto 24 hour ban, no moderator necessary ...was hilarious.

Are these the ones you are looking for? Forum archives

[quote user="MonkeyButtface3"]

Are these the ones you are looking for? Forum archives

[/quote]

Hey ..... they're back.

I'd been trying to get intop them for a couple days (same addy) and just kept getting some error message