Old man n00b at BFBC 2 looking for squadmates with mics

36 year old mature (most of the time...) guy and I'm looking for like minded people with mics to play BFBC 2. Swapped my PS3 for an Xbox a few weeks ago and the friend list right now is pretty thin.  I'm usually on at night after the kids go down e.s.t.  You can also find me playing Brink and Homefront.

Don't think I gave this game enough of a chance on PS3 because I definitely had some fun games last night playing a variety of the game modes.

Tag : Tylk

or just fire off a friend request here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I sent you a FR anyone else?

Fired off a FR to you.

head over to the UXF forums. mostly adults and parents over there, nice relaxed attitude and really good players.

Except Clean Roach is kinda mean...

Sent a Fr, play Conquest mostly on Hardcore i play around the same time as you so this should be good.

Added everyone so far. Thanks and I look forward to playing with you guys (and girls?) probably Wednesday.

Tonight is "wife time" and probably the movie Taken which I hear is amazing. She is really good considering how much time I spend on "those damn machines" ;)

If ya played earlier I would of added ya.  Dont stay up late much since my job hours are extreme early mornings.  Now if ya said noon to 6pm central I would add ya.

Feel free to add me as I always use a mic

i could use some help as well

[quote user="QueenMommy1978"]

head over to the UXF forums. mostly adults and parents over there, nice relaxed attitude and really good players.

[/quote]

This

Battlefield centered laid back community, members of ages ranging from 18 to 50. We all play together and have fun both on the site and in the game. Your friends list will fill and you'll never play aloe again!

Link is in my signature.