From GoW 1 - Def: Fuel Depot, Warzone, Clocktower

Gow2 - probably nothing lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i hate to be that guy but god have their been a lot of these threads. But i'm still sticking with River for 2 and mansion from 1.

I actually liked Process, just change the default spawns up a little, too much camping, and add some more.

Jacinto is a nice map from 2

Requests from 1&2... The swamp from 1. The river from 2. The gold and white looking area near the end of the game with the fountain in 3.

i want every single one of them. not a joke.

I'd like a map that's difficult to camp and is open at the same time so it isn't a Shotgun fest.  Sandbar has that.

Maybe Pavillion or Subway.

@ OP: Warzone is a gametype, not a map. Perhaps you meant War Machine?

I'd like to see Mausoleum, Canals, Clocktower, Fuel Depot, Escalation, River, Jacinto, or Courtyard. There are probably a few others that I can't think of, but some of those would be great.

Rooftops

War Machine, Canals, Fuel Depot, Raven Down, and Jacinto. I bold Raven Down because we didn't get it in Gow 2 like the other three and I REALLY want it back along with those other 3, Jacinto would be nice but the Gow2 maps were not memorable at all.

Raven Down would be nice fro Gears of War 1. From Gears of War 2 I wanted Blood Drive and they brought that. Now Jacinto should be next. Pavillion with a few changes could be nice too. This is all imo btw.

Raven Down and River. I loved both of those maps. Oh and Fuel Depot